addicted

Sunday, October 28, 2007

My BirthMONTH

I celebrated my birthmonth with all the people i consider dear to me and I guess those who considered me a dear to them also for they made time for me. Too bad Cibo with my complete HS barkada did not push through but I will make up for them in Bora. I'll treat them there instead. I won't expound much because words cannot describe how much fun I had on my 24th bday celebrations! Good thing I divided the celebrations into many small ones rather than one big one. I had one big celebration last year but I wasn't able to spend as much time with everyone as I wanted to. I wasn't able to eat at all. This year was different. I heard all the latest chismis and stories. And best of all, I got to eat at different yummy restos! Here are pictures!

At Burgoo, Podium with my S3 girls : Oct. 9, 2007


At Opus, Metrowalk with my nihaoman: Oct. 11, 2007


At Clawdaddy, EDSA Shang with friends: Oct. 18, 2007


At Omakase, Libis with STUV: Oct. 26, 2007


If you've read the previous posts, you'll see my birthday wishlist and I'm happy to say that I've got all except for the Adidas Ateneo shirt or jacket! Good haul this year! I guess my family and friends really know me and took the time and effort to figure out what I wanted.


1. I'd like to thank my mom for my Topshop shades and 2 havaianas flipflops!
2. I'd like to thank my best friend, Melbs, for my Zara "You'll be Mine" shirt!
3. I'd like to thank my STUV (Maan, Lara and Dada) for my Starbucks tumbler!
4. I'd like to thank my Music, Kris, for my very cute Eeyore stuffed toy!

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone who remembered my bday. Thanks for the text messages, the YM messages, the Friendster greetings, the Facebook gifts and the Multiply comments! Another October and another year has come and gone. I may be older in age but I am younger at heart! Once again, thanks! (",)

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home