addicted

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random Day Stories at Work

1. Super friend

You know those stories about snatchers? I now personally know 2 friends who literally ran after those who stole their cellphones. One was unsuccessful because there was a dog between her and the guy who stole her cellphone. The other one (friend from work) was successful though! Super na super talaga! Hinabol ang girl! Ang cute cute niya siguro, nagbabounce pa ang Snow White hair! Tumawag ng security guard, dinala sa police at pinablotter ang snatcher! Ibang klase talaga tong friend kong to! =)

2. Kargador

I never thought my job description included carrying CPUs around. My back hurt from doing so much lifting, something my Physical Therapist prevented me from doing so. She told me that I shouldn’t carry heavy stuff around for it is bad for my scoliosis. No one volunteered help unless asked, so I did quite a lot of lifting the whole morning. Walang biro ang sakit parin ng likod ko till now. Haay.. Wala naman ako magawa eh. At least tapos na. =)

3. Observant

People are so obvious when they have nothing to do, especially those who are just pop-ping kasi nakatingin lang sila sa banding ibaba ng kanang bahagi ng kanilang monitor! Hahahaha! Tapos tawa sila ng tawa! Sino ba naman ang natatawa sa trabaho diba? Nahuhulaan ko nga rin kung sino ang magkausap eh. Kaya nga prime spot talaga ang upuan ko eh. Nakikita ko at napapansin ko ang kilos ng lahat. Lalo na ang mga umiikot na mata! Huli! Hahaha! =)

4. Teeny bit of a crush

I have a teeny crush on someone. I told this to a friend. Natawa siya although understandable naman daw. Nothing big really. He just has a lot of the qualities I admire in someone. Alam ko naman na never magiging something.. Hihihi! Nakakaaliw lang. Natutuwa lang ako sa kanya. Shhhh! Ngayon ko lang narealize eh kaya pala ako naaaliw sa kanya. Wala lang... Hihi! Must be the hormones! Raging siya lately.. Hihi! Secret lang =)

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home