addicted

Saturday, August 25, 2007

questionnaire

a random questionnaire i found somewhere... really bored and restless lately..

1. How tall are you on barefoot?
= 5'5 3/4 sometimes 5'6"

2. Have you ever smoked?
= no and i will NEVER try

3. Do you own a gun?
= No

4. Do you hate someone right now?
= No. irritated yes but not hate

5. Do you get nervous?
= of course. a lot of times

6.What do you think of hotdogs?
= yummy with mustard, ketchup and mayo... ayan naglalaway na naman ako... :p

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
= All I Want for Christmas is You... gosh ber months are coming.. Pasko na naman..

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
= Water

9. Can you do push ups?
= No. I am a self-confessed weakling.. haha!

11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
= Earrings and watch.. I cannot go anywhere without them...

12. Do you like painkillers?
= Not really but I use them for dysmenorrhea!

13. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
= Erm. I don't know.. My killer looks? Hahaha! Seriously, I just try to be my funny self.

14. Do you own a knife?
= Nope.

15. Do you have H.I.V?
= Uh. Lemme think.. Haha! Nope wala.

6. Name?
= Real Name: Teresa Jennifer Laurel Umali
= Nickname: Peper, Peps, Pep, Jen, Jenny, Esa (only abbie calls me this), Telly (only my family can)

17. Name 3 things you wanna do at this exact moment?
= matulog, pumunta sa parlor at kumain

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
= Lapid's chicharon for Ma'am Lef, Body Shop gift for Tita Lucy, Zara top for me

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
= water, M iced coffee drink, four seasons

20. What time did you wake up today?
= 9am

22. Current worry?
= Another week with Marketing coming up

23. Current hate?
= free time

24. Favorite place to be?
= in the company of friends.. where ever lang basta kasama sila..

25. least favorite place to be?
= anywhere i get to think and muni-muni

26. Where would you like to go?
= Japan.. I haven't been there EVER. gusto ko rin magbeach... i need to relax...

27.Do you own slippers?
= Of course!

28. What shirt are you wearing?
= white

30. Favorite color?
= pink, blue and white

31.what would you wanna feel at this moment?
= relaxed

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
= can't remember... does red wine count? haha! if yes, aug. 19 =)

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
= wahahahahaha! a lot.. concert ako pag naliligo eh

34. What did you fear that was going to get you at night as a child?
= manananggal

35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
= no pockets

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
= rush hour 3.. last night! shet benta! ako yata pinakamaingay sa theater eh!

37. last thing that made you cry?
= Friend of Mine na song... augh!

40. How many cellphones do you have?
= 2 pero the other one is just backup

41. Who is your loudest friend?
= Chino Ibarra

42. your most silent friend?
= Hana Saab

43. last movie watched?
= Rush Hour 3

44. What is your favorite book?
= A lot eh. Harry Potter of course kasama dun =)

45.What is your favorite chocolate?
= I love milk chocolate... White chocolate so-so.. No to dark chocolate =) And i don't like nuts in my chocolates.. I love 'em plain..

47. What song do/did you want to play at your wedding?
= Haha! Secret pero it's the same as my favorite song... Tipong I have 8 versions ata =)

48. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
= sleeping.. waah early for a friday night.. huhu! :p

49. What was the First thing you did today?
= checked my mail

50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?
= slept?

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home