addicted

Thursday, October 04, 2007

break!

Ahhh. The smell of THE good life! Hehe! Man, I can't wait for the events of the coming months. I've got nothing on my calendar but beach trips! Yey! I'm going to Amanpulo with my parents tomorrow, Oct 5 til the 7th! One of my most expensive bday gifts so far! Haha! There are 16 of us all in all because we're going there with family friends. Technically, they are friends of my parents so I call them "Family friends"! I can't wait..

Then on Nov 1 - 4 will be four days of fun in the sun at Bora with my Highschool barkada. It's sad though that Tina isn't coming with us. It'll be just Me, Dortz, Ria and Elga going there. We'll be staying at Hannah Hotel courtesy of our dear friend Hannah Morillo, who gave us great discounts! We love you dear! She also promised us food since she's opening her new resto there! I think her barkada, Jaylyn and Orange are coming too and they are good friends of ours as well so it would really be fun!

A surfing trip to Zambales is still being planned. All I know is I won't have to spend much coz my friend is paying for me.. The plans aren't final though and I'd be terribly sad if it doesn't push through! Ayoko ng paasa!

So I'd be really really dark and tanned by November! Hahaha! Oh well, just goes to show how much of a beach addict I am.

Oh and my birthday is coming up and I haven't really thought of a wishlist! But I do have some ideas in mind like an Eeyore stuffed toy (so cute!), a Starbucks tumbler (coz my old pink one leaks already!), an Adidas Ateneo Shirt or jacket (coz I saw a couple a few weeks ago and fell in love with them), a Jackie O shades, Havaianas, and a Zara shopping spree! Hahaha! Any of the above will be GREATLY appreciated! Haha!

Anyway, off to dream land and vacation land... Wheeee! =)

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home