addicted

Saturday, September 29, 2007

addicted

i've been very addicted to a couple of things lately :

1. badminton
this has got to be THE number 1 on the list. my mondays and wednesdays aren't complete without playing. i'm dropping hints every now and then that we include saturdays also or fridays if we're too lazy or poor to go on a gimmick! it just gives me a different kind of high. and i always have this excessive energy after every game, well it depends also on what kind of game i've had. badminton is scary sometimes for it can ruin friendships! haha! people are too competitive and i admit i'm one of them. i've also recently purchased badminton shoes and a new racket but am being teased that my "cheap" priced racket is way too "squatter" when it comes to princess toadstool's new one. hmmmm, maybe i'll buy one again when my current purple one has been worn out. can i afford that 6k one? haha! baddict!

2. facebook
oh geez! this is like the king of all social networking sites! at first, i just joined this one to stay in contact with my cousin in canada as well as with her friends. it used to confuse me with all those applications but now, i'm so hooked! i spend an hour of my internet time each day just trying out the trivias, fixing my profile page and sending plants, eggs, booze, and naughty gifts to my friends! i soo love the site! haha!

3. shopping
this has got to be the worst of all my addictions for it eats up a lot of my money! haha! i've noticed that lately i feel sad whenever i go home from a mall emptyhanded. but i have to stop myself from shopping muna because my bday is coming up and i have to reserve my credit limit for my bday blowouts with family and friends!

4. eating
well this is a given. people who know me and have been with me for quite some time just about equates my name with food. who doesn't love food, eh? hehe! i'm not really a clubber so i spend my time with friends by eating out. i have this desire to try out all the restaurants around but i have yet to find anyone who's willing to be my food buddy. i know its going to be magastos but i'm not expecting us to go eat out every week. i just want someone who'e available and kaladkarin like me when the craving kicks in!

5. jenny
this song by the click 5 has been on repeat for some days now. aaahhh love it! its actually the new bg music of this blog (you can hear it if you're using explorer but for firefox users, sorry..). the song is just so cute. that's my new motto, confuse the guys para walang nagfifeeling! hahaha! i don't want them assuming i like them noh! pahirapan ito. i'm scared that the guy i really really like will figure it out soon so i'm doing a jenny.. =)

1 Graffities:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger maan said…

    tara peper!! badminton tayo ng friday or saturday, i'm game!! :P baka maspagtawanan mo racket ko, super cheap lang nun. but then again, i'm not as addicted with the sport as you are :P

    text ka if you want to eat somewhere!! sama ako :D:D:D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home