addicted

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

love love

all day long, only one song has been playing over and over and this is it.



i love this movie so much. i felt like a child once more. there was comedy, there was fantasy, there was romance! the perfect fairytale! kris was telling me, coz she went to watch the movie with me, that i was smiling a lot throughout the movie, especially during those cheesy moments! hahaha! i'd gladly repeat this over and over and over. it was really worth it. i'm recommending this movie. robert de niro was the best! promise! see it now! need company? i'll be glad to watch it with you! haha! i really just can't stop raving about it! love love!

love love to my mom as well. i know where i got my shopping addiction, definitely from her set of chromosomes! hahaha! well love love to her coz she went with her friends to subic today and bought me 2 pairs of havaianas! yey! good thing she knew what colors i already have and bought me what i didn't have yet! new slippers for my upcoming bora trip! yey! =)

life is so love love... bliss! =)

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home