addicted

Thursday, October 11, 2007

license renewal

I cannot believe 3 years have passed since I last had my license renewed. Time sure does fly by.. I'm turning 24 on Saturday! Ack! A year to go til my quarter life, i sure hope that I won't have that quarter life crisis though.

Anyway, having my license renewed took up and hour and a half lang. Ang bilis na! 3 years ago I had to line up early tapos by the time I have my picture taken, I looked beat and stressed. This year's license pic looks great! Ang arte ng posing ko! Hahahah!

Comparatively, this year's LTO location was better. It is inside a Mall, thus making it more convenient and comfortable! It's not much of a hassle anymore..

There were 2 questions in the application form that made me struggle a little. I guess my self esteem had gone down a notch (hmmm sino kaya may kasalanan? hahahahah!). One question was regarding built, was I 1. Light 2. Medium 3. Heavy? I was really considering Medium but my dad insisted I was still Light! Hahaha! That was funny! And of course the other question was regarding complexion, was I 1. Light 2. Fair 3. Dark? And again my dad insisted I was fair! Hahahaha! Grabe na ito! Lowest of the low but funny nonetheless!

One complaint I do have though is the mataray doctor! She was shouting at those men, pinapahiya sa harap namin! Sinasabi niya na dapat daw nakikinig sa instructions! She should realize that she's dealing with different kinds of people and they are considered clients, therefore, she should level with them! (Sir Renan and Debbie will be proud that something from qs1 did stick! =P) Yun lang naman lagi kong complain eh that if their jobs require them to be with people everyday, they should be friendly and patient noh! haay baka lumabas pa complaints ko regarding salesladies! Hahaha!

All in all, hassle-free na kumuha ng license! Yey! Hopefully, by 2010, 10 minutes nalang :p

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home