addicted

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

first day chikas

well since it's the first day of school, i thought of sharing what happened...

1. a line i was dreading to hear was this, "this early, i'm telling you that you won't have a christmas break. your first project specs will be given before the break and the deadline is on first day of school nex year." ayos ho ho ho ho to me too.... moreover, he also said that by the 3rd week of november, wala ng tulugan... eeck! that's like 2 weeks from now...

2. groupwork.groupwork. and more groupworks. well it seems that my last sem (fingers crossed) are filled with groupworks of some sort.... hayayay! hopefully, i'll end up with great groupmates (well i already know my CS and POS group and we rock! hehehe!) i hope though that i'll have the same luck in my other classes.

3. mukhang ok na ko sa sked ko... at least i get to bond with my blockmates once more... tambay na ulit lahat sa bodega! yahoo!

4. my benchmates are already planning the post grad trip (before holy week) ... they tried boracay pero hard to book if madami masyado so what they did?! since most people are going south, we are going NORTH! Pagudpod, baby! Yahoo! With side trips to Vigan and the like... With my blockmates to ha... Naaliw lang ako kasi mag bora naman kami ng HS kada ko sa May so i get to go to the best of both worlds with the best company! Wahoo!

5. Pero before all that, I have to finish all the pamatay requirements and graduate! Konting tiis my fellow seniors! heheh! Kaya natin toh... :D

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home