addicted

Thursday, October 28, 2004

stuff

1. i feel bummed coz i may have nice teachers for my subjects, i don't have my friends with me, well some of them... and to think this is our last sem (hopefully) in college... they were kidding me nga na maybe this is when i'll meet my soulmate! hahah! mga yun tlga. but still wouldn't it be nice of my friends and i were together on our last sem? haaay... oh and btw, i have classes everyday na, unlike last sem pero bearable naman...

2. hay naku, swerte tlga ang isang girl ngayon kasi like siya ng good friend ko... he was telling me the chikas and stuff that he did nung sem break and all i could do was slap his shoulders sa gigil.. kakatuwa kasi ang sweet sweet niya and i cannot believe he's capable of doing that... awww... swerte ng girl! bait bait kasi ng friend ko, gwapo pa! haha!

3. i was able to YM with my crush last night.. not heavy crush ha, semi semi lang, tapos junior pa siya.. although i learned madami nagkaka-crush din sa kanya... heheheh! kakatawa nga pic niya dun sa YM window eh...

4. i wanna go swimming! sheeeeet san ba pwede?! argh.. people come on let's go... or if not, at least a body massage?! puhlease?!

5. i'll post my bday videoke with my blockmates soon... fun siya sobra! hehe! :D

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home