addicted

Sunday, October 10, 2004

the week that was

let me start by saying that i'm currently being stressed by this ITM deliverable... my part is the risk management and before you know i'll have a risk applicable to me... maybe it'll look like this..

Description of Risk: blueG has gone blind from too much computer exposure
Prevention Plan: Do not do your part until your astigmatism has turned for the better.
Possible Cause: Too much time doing ITM project (acceptable if for internet use)Contingency Plan: Stop this crap!
Trigger Points: blueG starts seeing double

hehe! i'm such a geek... anyway if you'd rather skip the part about rantings and blessings, stop right here...

last week was such a roller coaster ride. it started with me getting sick last sunday, and to think it was the start of the hell week. then come monday, i had a misunderstanding with a close friend of mine. i also had to finish lots of stuff for the MIS paper (god i wished for sleep and rest that night, unfortunately i didn't)... come tuesday night, i had to cram a part of the MIS paper that was supposedly the part of our other groupmate. in addition to that, my puppy died (well you've read that entry)... wednesday started okay naman coz my friends were cheering me up naman and making me laugh pero come philo time, things turned for the worse... i got my philo paper back and it was a fat letter D.. eeecckk! lord, i felt so bad back then... i felt hopeless coz 1) my other scores are C and D, and i cannot ever have a D in the card or my parents including me will be upset... i cannot hold myself anymore and just cried after philo class... thanks to my philo classmates coz they did their best to cheer me up... much love to melbs, ian, tim, redge, jet and abbie and other classmates who saw me...

then i had to contend with the fact that we had an MIS defense to face even after all the stress... but i think the turning point of that week came during the defense... seeing my favorite teacher nodding in approval and laughing at times made me feel good... as if everything i've worked hard for is actually worth it and is being paid off... thursday, we had a guest speaker from TAPE (the producer of Eat Bulaga) for our broadcast mgt class... it was so much fun and she was able to share a lot of experiences with eat bulaga... that same night, our philo group studied again for the upsoming orals... laugh trip sobra.. chesca, a philo classmate, was there with us and we actually felt we've known each other forever... sobrang astiig! tawa ang aral at the same time... friday was the best of them all... i got my ITM midterms back and i did okay by standards, got exempted in a major (from a deadly final maguyon exam) with a grade of A and made up with a close friend of mine, went to the Blue eagle corner to pinpoint the gift that a friend will buy for me.. hehe! he asked me to point what i want and the size para daw yun na lang gift niya sakin... then spent the whole night studying for my dreaded philo orals the following day... miraculously, i understood 9 out of 10 thesis statements...

i just had to share that when i was reviewing for my philo orals, i went for a bathroom break and as i was putting my glasses back on to resume my review, everything started shaking.. i thought that my glasses were already of lower grade when i noticed my cabinets shaking! omg! an earthquake... i saw our chandeliers shaking and i just had to stand under the doorway until it stopped for awhile then i dashed to my parents' room where i stayed till its all over... pero the paranoia stuck.. i felt that it might come back again...

so anywayz, come saturday i was a nervous wreck but surprisingly, i answered the thesis calmly and i got the thesis i understood the most! YAHOO! there is a God! i hope i got an okay grade... goodness i badly need it! *sigh* after that i had a final presentation for broadcast mgt that afternoon and i survived with minor glitches although it was soooo overtime... good thing ma'am anson-roa fed us with sandwiches... hehe! basta pagkain ayos ako! hahaha!

so in the end, here i am currently finishing this thing...

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home