addicted

Friday, May 27, 2005

viva las vegas!

i am currently at my uncle's house in las vegas killing time till my flight to new jersey tonight...

i had a blast in las vegas.. went to watch lani misalucha and the society of seven's show at the Bally's. guys, i truly recommend this one! we also watched lance burton's magic show since my dad's a magic addict! hehe!

my parents and i stayed at the monte carlo resort our first night, which was may 24 and for the following nights till this morning, we stayed at the bellagio resort! (astig man! pang ocean's eleven! hehe!) Las Vegas is much different now since i was last here in 1998. still tired and jet lagged but have no choice since we can't waste time sleeping... it might take me quite a while to use the net again, since the following week will be truly hectic! err... only one thing hindered us from fully enjoying las vegas, and that was because PAL left my dad's luggage in manila! we had to wait for two days for it to arrive! so imagine my dad, sporting shirts from las vegas hotels! hahaha! and for his pj's, he had to borrow my mom's capri pants! funny!

pictures will be uploaded soon at my multiply...

ciao! i will try to update as soon as i can! :D

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home