addicted

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

bored

Friends ba tlga tayo? Go HERE
-=o0o=-

There's just one thing going through my mind right now, and that is "To give or not to give?" This is regarding the blue rose that seniors are being dared to give to their ultimate college crush during the Blue Roast! Can I do it? Can I actually have the guts to finally admit who my crush is?! Harharhar! Let's just see tomorrow night...
-=o0o=-

Grabe the pressure is on na... Everyone I know is either dressed in business clothes, coming from a job test or job interview or just plainly talking about the companies they plan on working for... Whereas here I am doing absolutely nothing about it... My mom kasi eh... She told me next year na mag-apply so that we'll just travel all over this year... Owelz...

Siya siya.. I'll buy shoes pa for grad... Paalam! :D

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home