addicted

Monday, February 21, 2005

tear *


i'm just getting more and more sentimental each passing school day... it started nung friday pa when B and i were in DISCS... he told me na since tapos na kami, it was nice knowing me for the past four years.. sabi ko naman bakit hindi na ba tayo magkikita and he said, "kung HS friends ko nga hindi na, pano pa kaya tayo?" malamang daw kasi his family will move abroad.... the tear was already at the corners of my eyes eh... buti nalang we changed topics and reverted back to what we were doing...

tapos awhile ago, our MIS director and the one of the best teachers in DISCS, was already stating his final goodbyes.... he even had to ask the juniors to leave para his message will just be for us... in my opinion, it was very hard for him to speak coz he had to pause a lot of times before continuing... i can see his eyes sparkling and it really made me sad... muntik na nga ako maiyak kung hindi lang may humirit at nagpatawa.... sad tlga...

then i had my theo orals, which thank god, went well... very good daw... sana A na yun.. *fingers crossed*... our theo teacher said goodbye and congrats to my partner and i.. tapos he said good luck to our other exams...

hay naku... it's really hard for me to say goodbyes... lagi na lang....

i will really miss the people i encounter everyday... joke times and funtimes pati na rin bonding and labasan ng sama ng loob... sad...

owelz! konting tiis na lang... *cheers to all of us! *

btw: visit LaborMigration para sa polsci namin... :D

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home