addicted

Sunday, January 16, 2005

taking a break

*sigh*

i'm taking a break from studying. my mind is almost shutting down from information overload, from commands to OS architectures to the history of OS... i feel my head becoming a burden to my shoulders already from too much info it is trying to absorb. this is not counting the fact that i have to learn HOW to program since some people mentioned that a part of the test will be hardcore programming. riight.. thanks a lot..

how can i possibly concentrate when at the back of my mind i'm already thinking about the sandy shores of pagudpud and la union? my mind is also filled with bizarre ideas on how after all of these i'll be free from all the burdens of school. most especially, how can i squeeze in OS data when i keep on daydreaming? HA! imagining scenarios happening... geez..

maybe i do not need a break from studying OS. i need a break from SCHOOL! sounds even better.. :p

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home