addicted

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

babala: mahabang blog

pakikiramay


Fernando Poe Jr. died at 12:01am this morning, Dec.14, 2004. It's so sad honestly and I was actually teary-eyed when I heard about it in the news. Admittedly , I was an FPJ fan when I was a young kid. I remember curling up in between my parents on their bed as they watch reruns of FPJ movies every Saturday nights at GMA 7. Also, we have to admit thet FPJ is quite the Filipino idol, especially for the masses. He wouldn't be called Da King for nothing would he? Things just happened so fast. I was in immersion the night he had his stroke and learned only about it yesterday (monday) morning and now he's dead. Condolence to the people who are deeply affected by his demise. The Panday is now gone.

-=o0o=-


pagrereklamo


Please give me the opportunity to rant. Imagine this, I left the house @ 10:50am this morning for my 12nn class so that I would have ample time to browse through my notes and review before my test. You have to know that I live just 20 mins. away from school. I was already in Katipunan at precisely 11:20am and been there since. I was only able to park at 11:55am at the driver's parking area and literally had to run to my class in SOM just because of the stupid traffic INSIDE Ateneo. Yes, my dears, inside! You ask why? Because the grade schoolers were going home. Imagine this approximately 1 measly kid = 1 expedition car. My goodness! Can't they just ride a school service or sumthing? NOt only are they blocking fellow Ateneans but also the general public since Katipunan gets clogged up too. I'm just so pissed that the kids are too spoiled and there are too many one-ways and stuff that I almost did not make it on time for my test.

On a lighter note, as I was rushing to my class I didn't notice that the lock of my filo-box fell until I was in the classroom. I got surprised and disappointed at the same time because I couldn't lock my filo but I had to forget about that and concentrate on my test. When I finished my test, I decided to treat myself with my new heavenly drink, thanks to Cel, white mocha frap with hazelnut syrup topped with ice cream. Yum! As I was walking, I noticed sumthing orange by the stone benches in quad 2. Lo and behold, it was the lock of my filo-box! Hehe! Ang galing!

-=o0o=-


pakikisalimuha


Last Dec 10 - 12, 2004, I had my immersion at Taytay, Rizal in a fisherfolk sector. There were 13 of us who were there. I was the only MIS student, the rest were ME, MGT, Comtech and Psych people. I have to say that it was fun! I stayed with the very gracious Marcos family, composed of Tatay Andong, Nanay Merly, Kuya Ronnie and his wife Ate Adelle, their kids Chang-chang and Justin, as well as Raquel. All I have are good words for them. They were accommodating and nice and they made me feel at home. I must say I have never tasted fish as good as their cooking! Yum yum tlga as in! We watched tv and made kwentos! The students also had a tour of the Laguna Lake, which is really such a pity because the once fish-filled lake had nothing but a few species left and mostly garbage and janitor fishes!

I got to bond with the students too. Such a happy bunch of people! Shout outs to Nicole, NiƱa, Sasa, Bic, Rhea, Fred, Jeric, JD, Dodong, Ian, Jody and Doods! Also, much thanks to our formator, Hiyas Clamor. We ate isaw and all the types, from betamax to pig's ears. Unfortunately though, we ran out of time for balot.

Although we had some discomforts here and there, I mean we weren't used to some of the stuff we had, all of those were soon forgotten and overpowered by our experiences. It's true what they say, that Immersion is indeed fun! Not only do I get new friends, I also have a new Family!

-=o0o=-


pahabol


belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Elga Reyes, Joyce Luz and subang!

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home