addicted

Friday, December 24, 2004

Happy Holidays!

It is indeed quite a happy holiday for me, even if I'm packed with lots of schoolwork to lastme till classes resume on Jan.5. I won't go into details of the stuff I've been doin and just let the pictures tell you about.

Christmas in our house



a very S3 Chrsitmas (for more visit XmasS3 )




Jingle bells jingle bells KADA all the way.... (for more visit
KadaXmas )



And for those who want to see MISA's 2nd GA, click THIS

I had an interesting conversation with a couple of my friends on our way home from a very fun slumber party. In context, she said that she feels that among her siblings, she's the only one without a special skill. Of course we told her that's not true but then she explained that special skills come from three popular categories: sports, music or school. She feels that she doesn't excel in any. We told her of course not, she can act and do various of stuff. She thinks she may not be great in any field, but I think she is! For one, no one can be as great a friend as she is! These days, it's hard to find a really true friend.

I just finished watching Dirty Dancing Havana Nights and I got myself into thinking, What is my skill? I imagined myself dancing to the beat of the Cuban drums? Or shaking my booty on top of a bar in New York ala-Coyote Ugly but cannot imagine myself having the guts to do so. I am also talentless when it comes to singing, well not with the magic sing, but that's a different thing. Do i excel in school? Maybe not. Am i sporty? Uh. Change topic. In short, I may not be the next Sharapova, that I may not be the next dancing queen nor concert queen but can anyone make people laugh as I do? It's not a big talent but I'm proud of it. I feel nice making people laugh because even for a short time, I know that I let them forget their worries.

So to people out there feeling helpless and talentless, look deep down and you might find even a small talent that sets you apart. We all have one.

To all of you out there:

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home