addicted

Saturday, February 16, 2008

love lesson # 18743875274593

i guess its time for me to let it out. NEVER EVER LOVE A FRIEND! many people say that the best kind of love stems from friendship where love develops so beautifully and naturally. i guess that ain't applicable to me. i've liked loved this friend of mine for so long that i don't know anymore when it actually started. at his every beck and call, i'm there for him. he seems sweet and he seems to pay more attention to me but there's nothing there. although you can't blame me if sometimes i think there's something there.

you know what's harder, listening about his talks on love like who his crushes are or who he finds cute. but what's hardest is when he stresses the fact that he won't be able to like someone like me because i'm just not his type. i know i'll never be able to live up to his standards, being the exact opposite of what he wants. but that did not stop me because i thought love happens unexpectedly, that love surpasses the physical level. but i guess i'm wrong. even if my friends proved to me that who they currently love is an exception to their (physical) rule, i don't think it will ever apply.

never ever love a friend because you will surely end up getting hurt. like i've been. since i'm just a friend to him, he doesn't treat me in the way i'd dream he'd do so. he's not even a gentleman! ano ba naman ang hintayin muna akong mauna diba? baka sakali kasing may mangyari sakin pero wala na siya, singbilis ng alas singko.

there are times that he came too close. thank god that when he asks about my lovelife, we are not talking face to face, lest i give myself away. i'm so tired already. tired of being confused, tired of waiting, tired of just being there, as his FRIEND.

on this note, belated H a p p y V a l e n t i n e' s everyone!

this will also be my last post in a long time. i'm going on a hiatus. this is as true as i can ever be. letting the world know that i love my friend is an achievement for me coz i ALWAYS hide my true feelings, only really trusted friends know who he is. but i guess if i want to leave a message to the world, it would be this, NEVER LOVE A FRIEND UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO GET HURT IN THE PROCESS.

i shall leave the blogging world for a while and i shall leave it with a message for him " nakakatawang isipin na ikaw ang kasagutan sa iyong mga katanungan ngunit hindi mo ito nalalaman " (",)