addicted

Thursday, November 03, 2005

music and me

i remember how each important part of my life is related to a song. apparently, i usually find a song that i deem fit for a special person or event. the funny thing is, the duration of me liking that song is the same as the amount of importance i give to that event or person. i can say that i've fully moved on and forgotten when i'm finally fed up listening to that song. i remember how each of my crushes had a song which i seem to listen to the entire time they are a special part of me. or i seem to play a song over and over because it reminds me of a really special moment/event that i had experienced. but at some point, i start to lose interest. i would remove those songs from my playlist and end up never playing them again, or maybe after a few years.

right now, i've lost interest over some songs. instead new ones are playing. happy tunes i suppose. because at this point, i can finally say i'm happy with the way things are going in my life. off with the old songs, on with the new! =)

0 Graffities:

Post a Comment

<< Home